This site is primarily to help others learn how easy it is to share the Gospel. Jesus used the Ten Commandments in Luke 18:18 when the rich ruler asked what he must do to get into Heaven.
Also by using these innovative and acceptable tracts from "The Way of The Master", by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron, you get the opportunity to get the Word of God into the hands of the lost.

Watch Our Journey Sharing Jesus Christ on the Streets in many parts of the World

Monday, April 26, 2010

Her Very First Time !!!

Watch as Jean quotes the Ten Commandments from an elevated position to those passing by on Mill ave in Tempe AZ. As frightened as she said she was this time she faced her fears and placed her trust in Jesus Christ, (Phil 4:13) and stepped up to speak. When she was finished I asked her had the fears she imagined been validated?


Her respnse, "No, nothing happened that I thought would. For thirty years I have claimed to be a Christian and rarely shared my faith with anyone. I never would have been able to do what I just did because of some unfounded fear. It was wonderful declaring the word of God to the masses. I wouldn't have been able to do this if it weren't for the training I received at the Way of The Master Seminars. So I guess this so called GIFT OF EVANGELISM is really a learned process, just like anything else we do in life!

Got this from Al
F alse
E vidence
A ppearing
R eal

Here's Al sharing with Marcella



It was exciting to see Leigh and Alan already out there passing out tracts. Al arrived first from the seminar, then I came with those who wanted to watch ans learn. Catherine,Jean and Doug, this was Doug's first time.

AL and I were tossing the light illusion we bring that attaches to our thumbs. It caught the attention of a group passing by and on young lady started to film us. I then explained this was a mere optical illusion and how your eyes can fool you. I quoted what Jesus said in Mat 5:29 about plucking you eye if you sin, better to be in Heaven with one eye then Hell with both. I then asked here if she would like to hear what else Jesus said and she said, "yes."

Her name is Emily and she had a typical distorted view of who God is. She kept trying to bring in our culture when I would ask about her breaking God's Commandments. She had a difficult time relating them to herself. Finally after explaining the she needs to be concerned that one day she would stand in front of a Holy God and He will judge her,even her most inner thoughts, and He would judge our culture in the same way. (Rev. 20:15)

So her concept that all of us are Lawbreakers and God being a loving God wouldn't send anyone to Hell...sound familiar? Lets pray for Emily as she walked away she thanked me for being on the street at night sharing with others. She mentioned that she would read the booklet I gave her, "Save yourself some pain". I pray she sends me the video!

I was fortunate enough to continue with the outreach when the Lord brought me two women from CA.



This was an awesome night for the Lord. Many who walked the streets that night not only heard the true Gospel preached but also were able to examine themselves, (2nd Cor. 13:5) on how the the Lord of the Heavens will judge those who do not REPENT and place their Trust in Jesus Christ alone. Glory be to God as this night was His!

Your comments appreciated

If you would like to read more about this night go to Al's Blog S.O.W.E.R

2 comments:

Fathers Felloewhip said...

Very good.


In His Service
Pastors Jack & Carol

AL said...

It was an aweseome night of sharing the Gospel!

Soli Deo Gloria.