This site is primarily to help others learn how easy it is to share the Gospel. Jesus used the Ten Commandments in Luke 18:18 when the rich ruler asked what he must do to get into Heaven.
Also by using these innovative and acceptable tracts from "The Way of The Master", by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron, you get the opportunity to get the Word of God into the hands of the lost.

Watch Our Journey Sharing Jesus Christ on the Streets in many parts of the World

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

DIVINE APPOINTMENT TO THE LOST BY THE LORD!!!


DIVINE APPOINTMENT

TO THE LOST BY THE LORD!!!

 This is something I pray, NO I implore, NO I beg you to read! This is not about me. It's to show how anyone even me, can learn how to reacah out to the lost.

 Even at McDonald’s we have the opportunity with the right tools to reach out to the lost.

Catherine & I stopped in for an ice cream cone this afternoon. As were sitting in the booth eating, a little girl came over to me. She was about 7 years old. She quietly started to speak to me and those of you who know me know I have a hearing problem. I asked if she could speak louder and that’s when she told me her father sent her over to me to tell me to be careful that I had money falling out of my back pocket. I asked her where her father was and she turned and pointed to the other side of the store. My first thought was why would a father of a seven year old send his daughter to talk to a perfect stranger?

So, as I always do, I thanked her for letting me know about it  and gave her the Million dollar tract which I told her to take to her father and ask him to come to talk to me as I wanted to thank him as well.

He came over with her and I thanked him for letting me know about the money. I handed him another Million dollar tract and he never said a word. I didn’t think he spoke English. Then I showed the little girl a silver coin that appeared out from the edge of the silver chair that I was sitting on.  You should have seen the look on her face! I handed her the coin and explained what it was. “It’s a commemorative coin with God’s Ten Commandments on one side and the Gospel of Jesus Christ on the other”. She reached up for it and I told her to have her father or someone else read it to her.

As I went back to my seat I noticed 3 teens across the way staring at me and I assumed they had watched what I had just done with the coin. I approached them and asked what they thought of what they saw, as they all had big smiles and nodded their heads. That’s when I did it again using the edge of a silver chair next to them. Again their mouths dropped and they extended their hands to receive it. I told them the same as I told the little girl but asked them if they knew them? They looked at each other and shook their heads, NO! I then told them how sad that was, as one day we will be judged by those Commandment’s, and how very few know what they are.

 I gave them the example of someone speeding down Glendale Ave at 70 miles an hour. If a cop saw that he would pull the person over and ask, “Do you know why I stopped you?” That person would respond, “NO!” as they thought they were in perfect control of their car. That’s when they would be informed that they were breaking the law by speeding. That’s when I asked the teens would that person get a ticket even though they didn’t know they were breaking the law? They all said, ”YES” and that’s when I reminded them that’s what’s going to happen to most of us who are ignorant of God’s Ten Commandments. Not knowing them would not be an excuse to be let go. I then handed each one of them a Million dollar tract and asked if they would read the back, as it has the Million dollar question, “Are you good enough to get into Heaven?” They smiled and said yes they would.

 I started to walk back to my table when another little girl again about 7 come up to me this time with 2 other little boys and bravely asked me if I would do the magic for her. I asked her who told her I did that and she pointed to the room that has the kids playground and stated her mother.

 Again I had the Ten Commandment coin appear from out the sliver side of a chair and again got the same reaction from all 3 of them. They each got a coin and that’s when I walked over to the mother and told her that the next time she should stay with her child if she wanted her to get something from a stranger and gave her a Million Dollar Gospel tract and stated she might consider reading the back as it’s going to ask her the Million Dollar question.

 I’ve been told by many who claim Christ as Lord that they speak to others when others see their light shine. Well this afternoon it’s must have been a flaming fireball. The draw to me was MONEY and the coin appearance.

That’s what this world loves!

 The illusion is again just another means of getting their attention as they also love the unexpected. These people notice money and care enough to want to help others not to lose it, so they approach me with a compassion to help…would you? 
 
My reason for sharing this story is not about me, it’s about how we can reach all those who cross our paths on a daily basis. Can you image the revival we could have if the majority of those who cherish our Lord put into practice handing out this message?

 
Simply, Effectively, Biblically

 
As the Lord tells ALL of us that the harvest is plenty but the laborers are few. So pray to the Lord to send out more laborers. (Luke 10:2)

 
Would you like to become one of His laborers?

 
Please pray, fervently pray, that you see and desire to imitate the benefit of carrying with you this glorious blessing from the Lord…Million Dollar Gospel Tracts! And yes to even learn how to make a sliver coin with the Ten Commandments on one side and the Salvation message of Jesus Christ on the other appear out of silver things.

No comments: