This site is primarily to help others learn how easy it is to share the Gospel. Jesus used the Ten Commandments in Luke 18:18 when the rich ruler asked what he must do to get into Heaven.
Also by using these innovative and acceptable tracts from "The Way of The Master", by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron, you get the opportunity to get the Word of God into the hands of the lost.

Watch Our Journey Sharing Jesus Christ on the Streets in many parts of the World

Monday, November 5, 2012

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT... SATURDAY NIGHT ...WHAT CAN I SAY?

Friday was a busy day, as I met with my brother in Christ Alan, at 6 am at McD's as we always do. I then had an apt at 7:30 in S. Phx to help a business owner with benefits for his ee's. Keith, a relatively new sower, picked me up around 7:30 pm to go the the Phx Art Fair. You can click on the video to watch what happens there when you get up on a box and offer to give away glow-sticks.

Healing the sick for free is what Jesus did, so giving away glow-sticks is a paltry example... but it does draw a crowd. I've been doing this for about 4 yrs, and I'm finding that more sower's and curious potential sower's are showing up to watch and share with the lost.

Saturday morning came early and I was going to start the project of painting our weather beaten stairs on our mobile home. Off to Home Depot to hopefully get what I needed in one stop...if you've shopped there you know what I mean. Well after sanding the stairs I was ready to give it the 2 coats it would need. Well the last coat went on around 1pm and after that I stared to feel extremely tired. I laid down but woke up around 4 as I remembered that I had promised to be at a baptism at 6pm for a woman, Dorothy, who grew up for 82 yrs professing to be Jewish.

The I think it was 2 yrs ago is when she became a born again Christian. To watch as her son and Pastor struggled to bring her into the water, as she uses a wheel chair, was truly a blessing for Catherine & I as we heard her profess her faith in Jesus Christ and was then brought down into the water and raised up again!

I found out about this exciting event because her son, who is a cinematography, heard last year I was open air sharing on Mill and came and asked if he could film me. Getting to know one another he mentioned his mom and I told him how I also help those who want to enter the kingdom, but also to help them plan for retirement and to preserve and leave a legacy for those they love. Most of the public doesn't realize that 5-8% of the gross estate, not net but your GROSS estate is taken before it is passed to the heirs. If you would like to know more about this call me.

Well back to Saturday night as now it was around 7:30 and I was really getting tired. I looked at Catherine and asked how she felt, as I was starting to feel weak like I had earlier. I wanted to go home but Catherine said she wanted to go to Mill even for just a while. I thank the Lord that I have her in my life as if it was up to me, this Saturday... I would not have been there. It's always a lot easier having someone else in your life who is as committed as you are to leave the comfort of you home and GO to the streets. Maybe that's why Jesus sent them out 2 by 2?

It's truly a blessing to see other men and women who recently attended the WOTM seminar come out on the streets to share the gospel of Jesus Christ. This had been something they had never ever have done before. This Biblical principle has given them courage to speak to others that they never would have. We truly need to thank God for sending Ray Comfort to the U.S., to show us HOW to share, not just tell us we SHOULD go share.

Well by attending this seminar some have become like fish that takes to water, maybe that's why Jesus said: "I'll be making you fishers of men!"

So congratulations to all of you who've come out with us, so prayerfully you can state that you are a, "nobody who can share with anybody about somebody who can save everybody!"

No comments: