This site is primarily to help others learn how easy it is to share the Gospel. Jesus used the Ten Commandments in Luke 18:18 when the rich ruler asked what he must do to get into Heaven.
Also by using these innovative and acceptable tracts from "The Way of The Master", by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron, you get the opportunity to get the Word of God into the hands of the lost.

Watch Our Journey Sharing Jesus Christ on the Streets in many parts of the World

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Here's a 2-4r

This is the first time I have ever done a blog. I am so excited that I can post what happened. Catherine Fusco

Last Saturday Evening, when I was in Tempe, as Tom was doing open air to draw a crowd, several people gathered around him to take the good person test. One of them who was a professing atheist kept trying to interrupt him. Then he started cursing and Tom told him to stop, and if he didn’t, he could no longer speak. Being I was standing next to Tom then he turned to me.

It’s amazing, how Tom stops people from swearing. To see the Holy Spirit work thru him, they become mute and stop!

While I was speaking to the atheist, trying to tell him the opposite of what he was saying, he was like a stone. As I tried to help him understand why he needed Jesus, he would immediately come back with a rebuttal.  He was very gentle with me and cursed once and immediately apologized (I thank Tom for that).

He also brought up that God was responsible for all the mass murders that have been committed over the years. I wish I had seen him this weekend, because I got a message of what to say last weekend. Our Pastor at Shiloh made this statement on Sunday: “Atheist are the ones that cause all the mass murders”. Then he tried to tell me that it wasn’t Jesus that I needed, it was all me. After going back and forth for a while, his so called “Baptist” raunchy girl friend pulled him away. Even as he was being pulled away, he KEPT trying to convince me that it wasn’t Jesus.

So it seems to me, that what Tom has learned from Ray Comfort and the Scriptures, that it doesn’t make sense to ARGUE or use apologetics about our faith. These two verses indicate that fact from the Bible.

"Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you. (Matthew 7:6)

And of course this one.

 "God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble." (James 4:6)

THEN THERE WAS FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE ART FAIR

Friday night was exciting, but I must tell you this. I was involved in what I was doing and lost track of time. Tom came to me and if I was going tonight. My first response was that I was clearing up my desk area. As you priorities were wrong. Tom mentioned I could clear the desk off later and the Holy Spirit convicted me to go. I actually love Friday night and after learning from my Jonah Bible study about Divine Interventions, that’s exactly what this was.
 
This night there were more people that wanted to talk to Tom than I had ever seen before. It was an EXPLOSION! There must have been FIFTY or more listening to him and interacting him. Tom was on a box and using a loud speaker so that anyone who passed by could hear what he was saying. So many people wanted to ask HIM questions. 

It’s amazing how many people want a free Glow Stick and are willing to take the “Good Person Test” by using God’s Ten Commandments. You know, ever Lied, Stolen, used God’s name in vain or lusted after another person, even after hearing it from the ones before them. 

What the public seems to believe in is unbelievable! 

  • One man stated he was raised as a Messianic Jew and now claims to be a Transgender.
  • Another man stated he worked at the Roman Catholic Church and when asked if he had ever lied, stolen or had lust in his heart, he answered yes. Then when asked what would people call you who do that, he said, “I’m a beautiful person.” He then stated, “In God’s eyes everyone is a beautiful person”. I then asked, “Does that mean rapists, murderers and child pedophiles will all be in heaven, even the likes of Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein?” His answer was shocking. “YES, everyone is going to heaven. We are all Beautiful People.”     

So maybe this is because of the man-centered-gospel message!

“GOD LOVES YOU AND HAS A WONDERFUL PLAN FOR YOU LIFE!” 

Here are some verses of what the Bible says about those who are chosen:

"Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. (Matthew 15:13) 

For many are called, but few are chosen." (Matthew 22:14)

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.  (John 3:18) 

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9)








1 comment:

Kat :-) said...

Wow Catherine, Awesome stuff happening out there! What an encouragement to read this! That was a great first blog! I loved hearing about whats going on while youre out on the street ministering! Thanks for sharing! Praise the Lord for the strength God has given you to go out, the ability to understand the Word and share it, and the humbleness of heart to obey His Word and bring it to the world! I'll be looking for your next post! Love and miss you guys