This site is primarily to help others learn how easy it is to share the Gospel. Jesus used the Ten Commandments in Luke 18:18 when the rich ruler asked what he must do to get into Heaven.
Also by using these innovative and acceptable tracts from "The Way of The Master", by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron, you get the opportunity to get the Word of God into the hands of the lost.

Watch Our Journey Sharing Jesus Christ on the Streets in many parts of the World

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A busy Weekend!

  • Moving into our mobile home on Cave Creek Rd, Phx.
  • Friday night at 3rd & Roosevelt sharing with hundreds on th street, by giving away Glow Sticks,
  • Saturday morning I was interviewed by Living Waters radio about why and how to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ from 7-8 am. The link is below.  
  • Saturday night out on the streets at ASU,
  • Then Sunday morning trying out a Church, North Mountain Church, right across were we live on Cave Creek Rd. When we were filling out the new attendee form I asked Catherine what was today's date, when she replied 4/3/11, I couldn't believe it, as that would mean that 17 years ago today I was made clean, and adopted into the Kingdom of Heaven, being born again!
 If you would like to hear my comments on it, I pray that something I say enlightens you as if the Holy Spirit spoke to you directly as was me on this day 17 years ago.
http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/1/614/show_1614925.mp3

No comments: