This site is primarily to help others learn how easy it is to share the Gospel. Jesus used the Ten Commandments in Luke 18:18 when the rich ruler asked what he must do to get into Heaven.
Also by using these innovative and acceptable tracts from "The Way of The Master", by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron, you get the opportunity to get the Word of God into the hands of the lost.

Watch Our Journey Sharing Jesus Christ on the Streets in many parts of the World

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1st WOTM Crash Course Jan 2010

This was the first teaching on how to share the Good News of eternal salvation with anyone.

I thought I'd have you read what someone sent me on what she got out of coming to this training.

I pray that you see from what she says that anyone who claims Christ as Lord can speak to strangers, not as most of you think that you have to have a special gift, which you convince yourself you don't.

But with this training you can become,
" A Nobody who can share with Anybody about Somebody who can save Anybody"

Here are (2)comments from one who came twice, her first one was in Oct 09.
***************************************************************************
Tom, when I first heard about The Way of the Master Method I was a little
hesitant because I tend to be very reserved, especially to people I don't
know. As I've grown with the Lord, He has given me compassion for people
that I've never had before. My problem was that I couldn't find the "right"
time and that I was too fearful of what they might say/think of me.

As I watched the video’s it really struck me how many people thought they
were going to heaven just because they believe they're a good person. So
many people are deceived and NEED the truth told to them. I realized that I
can't ultimately change these lost souls, but I need to do my part as a
Christian to spread the love of Jesus Christ. This series has made me more
knowledgeable in how to teach others about The 10 Commandments
and how God is not only a God of love, but a God of justice. We all need to
ask our Heavenly Father for forgiveness of our sins and make Him our guide
in everything we do.

These tracts are perfect icebreakers that really enforce individuals to think
about the ultimate question: Am I good enough to go to Heaven? After
watching Kirk Cameron, Ray Comfort, and you talk to random people on the
street I could see how they were really pondering their status with God and
very thankful for taking the time to reach out to them. That would be so
awesome if I could also be that person to lead someone to Jesus. TWOTM
has changed my life in recognizing the value of people’s salvation and giving
me the confidence to lead them to ultimate fulfillment.
Thank you for all that you do in glorifying our Lord.

Sincerely, Christa

Here is her 2nd comment

Tom,
I want to say thanks again for everything you've done. It was such a learning experience for me. I will never forget my first time out there. I will for sure do it again...Have a blessed week,

Christa
************************************************************************
You notice that this time she came with us after the seminar to Tempe.

My understanding on what I mostly hear preached, is that we are to share with our family , friends and co-workers. Jesus didn't just talk to that group, if He did then only a select group would have been saved.

So how many times can we tell those people why they need to have Jesus? It won't make sense to those who think they have done nothing wrong. (1st Cor. 1:18) Just because their life is not going like they would like it, you know having a great job, making more money, better relationships, a happier marriage, if they just accept Jesus He will fix all of that. This is the NOT why He came. Read Mat 9:13, Mark 2:17, Luke 5:32, to understand why from His own words. He didn't come to go through such an agonizing death just so you could have a better life! He came because of our sinfulness. If we're not being faithful servants and warning others about the horrible consequence of sin,(Romans 6:23) then we are spreading a different Gospel.

In Luke 18:18 Jesus gave us a way to show those who claim to be righteous, how they need to humble themselves and acknowledge that have violated God's Law. When they understand this fact, they can understand why they need to repent and place their trust in Jesus Christ alone!

This teaching from Ray Comfort & Kirk Cameron, "The Way of the Master", helps us do just that. Some of you know that it starts out by asking everyone if they consider themselves to be a "good person". Proverbs 20:6, states, most will. Then after asking permission if they would like to test it to see if it's true, we then can ask them some of the Ten Commandments, (most Christians I've meet don't know them, do you?) and if they have ever broken any of them, just like Jesus did to the rich young ruler in Luke 18:18. (Aren't we supposed to be following Jesus, so wouldn't you think, saying what He said would be pleasing to him ?)

This teaching will encourage you, convict you, and by the Holy Spirit transform you into a laborer for the Lord, just like His prayer in Luke 10:2. Here is a quote from Charles Spurgeon , "I do not believe that any man can preach the gospel who does not preach Law. The Law is the needle, and you cannot draw the silken tread of the gospel through a man's heart until you first send the Law to make way for it."

My prayer is that when this teaching is being held again that you prayerfully ask yourself why you wouldn't want to be one of His, to do what the Lord asks of you, as we are all His children and if we say we love Him then He tells us what He expects from us in John 14:21, Mark 16:15, as well as in Acts 1:8.

1 comment:

AL said...

It was an awesome class! Hopefully, we'll see more people in future classes (Luke 10:2).

When people think we should only talk to our families, they should remember the words of Jesus in Mark 3:32-34.

God bless, and keep up the good work!