This site is primarily to help others learn how easy it is to share the Gospel. Jesus used the Ten Commandments in Luke 18:18 when the rich ruler asked what he must do to get into Heaven.
Also by using these innovative and acceptable tracts from "The Way of The Master", by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron, you get the opportunity to get the Word of God into the hands of the lost.

Watch Our Journey Sharing Jesus Christ on the Streets in many parts of the World

Thursday, February 11, 2010

A day out getting documents from Motor Vehicle and Police Station

I got a call from a good friend who needed someone to take him to motor vehicle to get his problem straightened out. When I walked in I saw that the place was packed with people sitting waiting for their number to be called. It reminded me of the time when I was at the Las Vegas Airport with all those people waiting to board the plane. That was the first time I was able to hand out the Million Dollar tracts to a large group in a very short time. So now, the Holy Spirit was at it again, as I told my friend I needed to go to my car and would be right back. I grabbed over a hundred Million from my stash in my trunk and proceeded to offer everyone sitting down a one. Everyone took one and one lady asked for another as she said she was running for office, so I gave her 3 more. I was rejected only 3 times. What amazed me about that was two of them were very well dressed and the other was a teen who was to busy with his ipod to even look up at me. When I was finished a women walked up to me and told me that I was not allowed to hand anything out there. God's timing was perfect, as I was finished doing His work. (Isa. 6:8)

We then had to go to the police station to get some other document and in the waiting area there were three vending machines. One little boy was making a big fuss about not being able to get what he wanted and his big brother came over and pulled him away. I then decided to insert them into the three vending machine. It worked perfect, as the machines took the Millions and then rejected them leaving them just hanging there. I walked away and watch as a few people who were in line saw them sticking out and started pointing to their friends. Not wanting to get out of line one of the children was sent to gather the spoils. I watched as they were given to the adults in line and approached them to explain what a valuable treasure they just had received and then gave them the another tract, "Which Religion is Right". They thanked me for sharing. I prayed that the Lord would allow them to understand what it was that they were reading. That they would realize that breaking God's Law would condemn them to Hell. They must humble themselves and admit they have lied, stolen, and had lust in their hearts, and then REPENT, turn from that life style and place their trust in the only One who could save them Jesus the Christ. (Eph. 2:8-9)

1 comment:

Rachael Mews said...

I thank God for you, Tom! What a privelege it is to know you, because you are God's servant and friend, and you do His work. Keep trusting in Him to use you.