This site is primarily to help others learn how easy it is to share the Gospel. Jesus used the Ten Commandments in Luke 18:18 when the rich ruler asked what he must do to get into Heaven.
Also by using these innovative and acceptable tracts from "The Way of The Master", by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron, you get the opportunity to get the Word of God into the hands of the lost.

Watch Our Journey Sharing Jesus Christ on the Streets in many parts of the World

Monday, February 8, 2010

1st Friday in Feb. at the Art Festival

Tonight the people were overflowing. It was like standing in a river of salmon swimming upstream! Alan & I were standing in the middle of Roosevelt and 3rd st while hundreds of people, the very young, the old, and in-between, who seemed to be looking for something to satisfy what there purpose in life is all about.


Here's Alan giving away one of many Million Dollar Bills to a happy youngster.

While I was walking to another place to fish, a man came up to me and asked what I had in the container that I was pulling behind me. I hesitantly told him I had an amplifier, a microphone and a step stool. He then asked me what I was doing with a step stool. I told him I stand up and ask if anyone can prove to me they are a good person. He immediately responded with, well I'm a good person! (Proverbs 20:6) Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?
I then asked if he would mind if I recorded him while I asked him a few questions, using God's Ten Commandments to see if it were true.
Below watch a proud man take the, " Good Person Test"

1 comment:

AL said...

It looks like it was busy out there! The blog is looking good.