This site is primarily to help others learn how easy it is to share the Gospel. Jesus used the Ten Commandments in Luke 18:18 when the rich ruler asked what he must do to get into Heaven.
Also by using these innovative and acceptable tracts from "The Way of The Master", by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron, you get the opportunity to get the Word of God into the hands of the lost.

Watch Our Journey Sharing Jesus Christ on the Streets in many parts of the World

Monday, November 19, 2012

Saturday Night Live 11/10/2012

This was another Glorious night for our Our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ.! Those who claim Christ as Lord left the comfort of their homes, like He did, and came out to the streets of Tempe where there are hundreds who walk up and down Mill Ave all night looking for who knows what...

The Lord must have been pleased to watch as those who regularly come are now being joined by some new sowers, Tony and his wife Lorna.

While I was up on the large flower pot that stands on the corner of 5th and Milll, offering to give away free Glow-sticks to anyone who can pass the Good Person Test, a young man holding a Million Dollar Gospel Tract in his hand stopped in front of me and asked for one. Seeing the tract in his hand told me that he probably spoke to one of the other sowers., Al, Alan, Dan, Keith, Marcus, or Mike. Mike even brought his young son who is eleven, with him. I guess Mike believes in what the Bible says in : Pro 22:6 “Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it.“

So back to this young man as I told him in order to receive the free Glow-stick he had to prove to me he was a good person. With that he immediately stated that he had broken all the commandments, so give me a glow-stick! That’s when I stated that in his own admission he didn’t deserve one as anyone who is rebellious and violates God’s Ten Commandments couldn’t be considered to be a good person.

That’s when he does, as most do, state their standard of what they believe. He stated that he was a Muslim, Hindu, and Christian and reads the Bible everyday and knows it backward and forwards. That one I’d never heard before so I replied he couldn't be a Christian, which means,”One who follows Jesus Christ “, and at the same time admitting believing in the other religions.

Now he becomes even more prideful and tells me that he has a 4.0 average at ASU, and teaches others and also is a professional dancer???? That’s when I asked him if he think that because of the blessing’s that the Lord has given him, that God would allow him to enter Heaven?

Now comes the amazing part of this man’s reaction to hearing the Law of the Lord. He stepped back took off his shoes and his hat, it was very cold that night, and got on his knees and started bowing up and down. Well since I have never...never had anyone bow before me I shouted to the other sowers, "Look I have a Muslim bowing down to me!!! " When he heard that he immediately stood up and angrily stated that he was not bowing down to me but to Mecca and he was offended by my comment. WIth that I looked at him and asked, "How could you be offended when that was exactly what you did. If you were really bowing to Mecca why didn’t you move over, left or right of me, so that you could face it without me in front of you, and as I’ve seen those on the news who are bowing to Mecca, they place a rug on the ground which you didn’t do".

Now he was quiet, just staring at me, that’s when I seized the opportunity to tell him about the provision that God had created. It was the love of God that He has for us that He sent Jesus Christ to pay the fine for the crimes that he and I committed. Jesus being the perfect sacrifice on the Cross. The Romans crucified the worst of the worst and yet Jesus, who was perfect in all areas went willingly, as an obedient servant at the Father’s request.

Our response to that wonderful gift is that we,
Repent, have a Godly Sorrow, 2Co 7:10 “For the sorrow that is according to the will of God produces a repentance without regret, leading to salvation, but the sorrow of the world produces death.”

then place our faith and trust in Jesus Christ alone for the forgiveness of us violating God’s Laws!

Here are a just a few of the several verse’s that you may want to read about Repentance:

Luk_5:32
"I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance."
Luk_15:7
"I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.
Luk_24:47
and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.


I then explained what is stated in Eph 2:8-9 “For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.”

This is when I explained to him, It’s not what we do but it’s what God has already done for us . Because of that I could now offer him a Glow-stick. I explained how this is a poultry example of what Jesus did on that Cross for me and for him. All he had to do was to reach up and take it.

Now I hope you’ve read this far as this part of what happened is the most unusual thing that has ever happened to me!

With both of his hands at his side, him staring at me and me staring at him, he took a deep breath and ever so slightly raised his right hand. Then another deep breath, our eyes still focused on each other, he raised his hand a fraction more. This continued for what seemed like 60 seconds until his hand was now where he could grasp the Glow-stick. Remember, I’m standing on a planter box that is at least 3 feet above the ground. He finally grabbed the stick placed it around his neck put his shoes back on and walked away.

As he was leaving I gave him another Gospel Tract, which he took, “Are You Good Enough To Go to Heaven”
If you would like to read what it says just click on the name above.



No comments: