This site is primarily to help others learn how easy it is to share the Gospel. Jesus used the Ten Commandments in Luke 18:18 when the rich ruler asked what he must do to get into Heaven.
Also by using these innovative and acceptable tracts from "The Way of The Master", by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron, you get the opportunity to get the Word of God into the hands of the lost.

Watch Our Journey Sharing Jesus Christ on the Streets in many parts of the World

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Prayers for Junior after hearing the whole truth!

Last Saturday night was quiet.  One of the several times I was offering a glo-stick for a prize to those who pass by, who could answer the question, "what was the original color of Coca Cola"?  A man named Junior, who was with 2 young girls shouted out, "CLEAR". I thanked them for taking the time to answer but stated I'm sorry that's the wrong answer. I then encouraged them to continue to guess as I told them that there was no limit on how many guesses they could have.  With that the girls started to shout our more colors. The youngest one shouted out, "GREEN". That's when I told her she had the correct answer and come and get her prize. 

Seeing that they were young, the one who answered correctly was about 10 and the other who was her sister was about 13, I asked the man who was with them if he was their father, he said no that he was their uncle. 

That's when I asked if he would come to me and help with getting the prize for his nieces as I thought they were to young to answer the next question. He did and I proceeded to walk him through the GOOD PERSON test. 

He was very direct with his answers and didn't try to justify or minimize his sins as most people who take the test do.  After each question about lying, stealing, Blasphemy, and lust in his heart, he would look at his niece's and then his head would bow down, as he said ,"YES" 

When I asked if he would be innocent or guilty in reference to breaking God's Laws he immediately answered guilty! When I asked him where would God have to send him, Heaven or Hell, he put his head down and pointed to the ground. 

Amazing how most who take this test have a difficult time using the word, "HELL." As I said he was very direct with his answers and when I asked if that concerned him, he stated, "YES".  I then asked if he knew what God did for him so that he wouldn't have to go to Hell? He now raised he head and looked at me and stated, " He died on the cross".   

That's when I ask who the he is, is it  "Mohamed who died on the cross? " That's when he said no, Jesus. I then asked so based on what you just said all mankind is going to Heaven? Now with a twisted look on his face he said, "NO", that wouldn't make  sense. That's when I asked what did he need to do now?  

He shrugged his shoulders and said no. That's when I mentioned REPENT, that it was Jesus Himself who said in Luke 3: 3,5 that unless you repent you will surely perish! I explained that it meant to having remorse, regret, a Godly sorrow for causing Jesus to go to cross.  He stated he hadn't done that hearing that way made him feel guilty about what he had done. I asked if he would like to do that now and again he starred at his niece's and stated that he wasn't ready yet, but would think about what I said. He then put his hand out to thank me for getting him involved in the conversation.

I told him I would pray for him to ask the Lord tonight before he goes to sleep that he would ask for the Lord to reveal himself to him and to act on what he hears.  As he was leaving he took another tract that we hand out, "Are You Good Enough To Go To Heaven?"

No comments: