This site is primarily to help others learn how easy it is to share the Gospel. Jesus used the Ten Commandments in Luke 18:18 when the rich ruler asked what he must do to get into Heaven.
Also by using these innovative and acceptable tracts from "The Way of The Master", by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron, you get the opportunity to get the Word of God into the hands of the lost.

Watch Our Journey Sharing Jesus Christ on the Streets in many parts of the World

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Please Pray for Amanda

Please pray for a young lady, Amanda, as she believes that Mahatma Ghandi is in Heaven. I met her Sat nite on Mill where she was handing out flyers to help encourage those on Mill to go to a certain bar. When she approached me she stated, "Oh your doing the same thing that I am ! " I said I don't think so as I'm handing out Gospel Tracts so that everyone I meet will know why they need a Savior.

(You do realize that those who had out these flyer's get a fee if someone shows up at the bar with their flyer's. I wonder how many Christians knowing they would be compensated for handing out the Word of God to perfect strangers would be anxious to do so without fear)

This one is about "Which Religion is Right? " She then thanked me for doing that as she too believed in God. But when she looked at tract and she saw all the different religions she proclaimed that they were ALL right. I asked how can that be when they all proposed a different way. They all required that you work or earn your way to Heaven.

Only one states you are saved by Grace. That's when she got a little aggetated with me stated how could I believe that, when God is love and wants everyone to go to Heaven. That's when I asked her if she thought that the people who flew the planes into the World Trade Center are in Heaven? She didn't think so. That's when she brought up Mathadi Ghandi, stated, "Look at all the good things he did, you can't tell me he's not in Heaven!

That's when I asked her if being good was the criteria, would she qualify? She said YES! That's when I asked her if she would mind answering a few questions using God Ten Commandments to see if that were true? She agreed and when I asked if she ever lied, she said yes, I asked what do they call people who lie....here it comes, she said HUMAN! It wasn't a surprise to me as I get this a lot, most people don't know what SIN is. I explained that she had violated the 9th Commandment. I asked if she had ever stolen anything, again she said YES, and called herself a thief. I asked had she ever cursed in anger by using God's name, again she agreed.

So then I asked, would a Holy God allow any law breaker into Heaven? She did not respond. I then explained to her the only way is if we admit that we deserve the just punishment for what we did, repent of them, and place our faith and trust in Jesus Christ alone. His death and resurrection paid the fine that satisfied the Wrath of God that I rightly deserved. That's when I shared with her what Jesus stated "I am the way the Life and no one comes to the Father except through me!"

That's when she got angry and walked away.

Please pray for her and all those like her who have been deceived into thinking that God is only love and because of that He wouldn't send anyone to Hell.

BTW, here's a quote from Mahatma Ghandi acknowledged the inability of his religion to atone for sin. Despite his moral lifestyle and good works, he admitted,

"It is a constant torture to me that I am still so far from Him whom I know to be my very life and being. I know it is my own wretchedness and wickedness that keeps me from Him."

All works-based religions lead to futility and death. It is only in Jesus Christ that sinners can find forgiveness for their sins and deliverance from death and hell.

No comments: