This site is primarily to help others learn how easy it is to share the Gospel. Jesus used the Ten Commandments in Luke 18:18 when the rich ruler asked what he must do to get into Heaven.
Also by using these innovative and acceptable tracts from "The Way of The Master", by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron, you get the opportunity to get the Word of God into the hands of the lost.

Watch Our Journey Sharing Jesus Christ on the Streets in many parts of the World

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Friday Night at 3rd & Roosevelt

Friday night was freezing cold, yet some of us braved the low temperatures and showed up at 3rd & Roosevelt to reach out to the lost. It was mentioned to me that no one would be out because of the cold, but how would we know for sure unless someone went out there. So Alan, Ron, and I got there around 8, and a little while later Mike D. Showed up and a little later Steve T. showed up from the church I used to go to.

It was exciting to see these two new men from different churches, get out of their comfort zone to learn how to reach out to strangers. Steve sated that he wanted to come to my next seminar, and is committing to coming out with us a least 2 times a month.

Again the streets were flowing with hundreds of people. Praise the Lord for giving us the desire to conquer our doubts about the freezing weather.

I did a few open airs and was saddened to hear how the youth of today, those who stopped by to take the good person test, seem to have no conscience! When asked if they ever lied or stolen, they respond with laughter and pride, and when asked what do people call someone who does those things, they said, "human".

One stated that it would be okay to kill someone who was a very bad person. When I asked what standard would he use to validate that, he stated,"none", he would just know who was very bad.

As the cold night wore on the 5 of us we're able to hand out hundreds of tracts.

Thankfully I was able to give one young man a Bible. After I was finished sharing God's Ten Commandments with one of his friends he came forward and asked some great questions about what I had just said. I asked if he had a Bible at home he said no, so I asked would he read it if I gave him one, he said, "yes".

Yes, the Lord willing, the 1st Friday of next we will be there. My pray is that some of you can join us so that you can have the blessing we get by knowing we are being obedient and faithful servants of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

No comments: