This site is primarily to help others learn how easy it is to share the Gospel. Jesus used the Ten Commandments in Luke 18:18 when the rich ruler asked what he must do to get into Heaven.
Also by using these innovative and acceptable tracts from "The Way of The Master", by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron, you get the opportunity to get the Word of God into the hands of the lost.

Watch Our Journey Sharing Jesus Christ on the Streets in many parts of the World

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Reaching out to the lost in Tempe AZ

Saturday night in Tempe was another Glorious evening for the Lord. During one of our encounters in drawing a  crowd with trivia questions a family passed by and the teenage girl answered the question and took her prize of one dollar. I then asked if she would like to take the Good Person Test and she glanced at her father and  mother who really didn't say anything, so the young girl came towards me to take the test. Immediately her younger brother came along side her as well as he too was anxious to get the five dollars that I was offering for the test.

This is the first time that I can remember giving this test to someone so young. I asked her father how old was his daughter, he told me she was 16, so I thought she was old enough to understand what I was about to ask her.

Interestingly enough she had no problem admitting to lying, stealing, swearing, but her brother did. He did not want to admit to stealing until I questioned him further, stating to him that God was present and for him to search his conscience. Remember "Con" is with and "Science" is knowledge, so with knowledge, he was convicted about his sin.  After that statement he admitted, with a smile on his face,  that he had taken things that didn't belong to him.

After admitting that they were law breakers, I asked where would God have to send them, Heaven or Hell?
The young lady replied to Hell... and when I asked did she now what God did for her so she wouldn't have to go to Hell she stated, "He died on the cross". I then asked does that mean that everyone will be going to Heaven? She said no! So then I asked did she know what she needed to do so that she would go to Heaven?  Her response was typical..just try to be good!

I explained what Jesus Himself stated in Luke 13:3, " I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish." 

  So trying to be good won't save you. You must place your trust in Jesus Chrsit alone and then REPENT!(have sorrow, remorse, regrett for what you have done that caused Jesus to be crucified.)

Then turn form your sins. Ask the Lord to  help you HATE the sin the way He does, that way you won't be a slave to it. No one does to himself what he hates.

Even though she and her brother failed the Good Person Test I gave her the 5 dollars to show a paultry example of what it looks like on how we are saved. I gave her Eph. 2:8-10, to remind her it's by grace, not of works that we are adopted into the Kingdom fo God.

What happened next I was not expecting. The two of them returned to where their familes when standing and the father came up to me and thanked me for sharin with his children. He then handed me a 5 dollasr bill. I told  him I couldn't take it as it was freely giving to his son & daughter. He then gave me a big smile and said you don't understand, anyone who preaches the Word of God like that in public deserves it, so that I could give it to some else.

Watch as Al gives the same test to Ace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable, that' s exactly what I was seeking because of! You principled saved me alot of commission
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]