This site is primarily to help others learn how easy it is to share the Gospel. Jesus used the Ten Commandments in Luke 18:18 when the rich ruler asked what he must do to get into Heaven.
Also by using these innovative and acceptable tracts from "The Way of The Master", by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron, you get the opportunity to get the Word of God into the hands of the lost.

Watch Our Journey Sharing Jesus Christ on the Streets in many parts of the World

Monday, January 11, 2010

God's Saturday Blessing at Pat's Pizza

I want to make this perfectly clear that this story is NOT about me but about how anyone of us who claims Christ as Lord can experience the same kind of interaction. (Proverbs 11:30)

I met with my good friend Blace at Pat's Pizza, where God allowed me to show him exactly how to open a conversation with perfect strangers. We were discussing how the Lord expects us to share what we have recieved with others who may be lost. (Mark 16:15, Acts 1:8, Acts 10:42) He then commented on the verse in (Eze 3:18-19), that those who we do not warn, their blood will be on our hands, but if we warn them and they don't listen then are hands are clean. I agreed with him and just as we were ready to leave I asked him did he know of anyone who would try to share with the two ladies sitting on the other side of the restaurant. He sheepishly responded that he didn't, and probably wouldn't do it either.

Just then, several teenage boys came in followed by several other teens. Now the line went from the ordering counter back to the entrance, probabbly 15 to 20 teens. As I stood up to leave, I noticed that one was smiling and asked if he wanted to see something funny and then took the Ten Commandment coin out of Blace's ear. The young man was amazed and I did it again to another teen. Now they wanted to know how to do it. Now standing, as most of them were now seated, I mentioned that it was an illusion and asked them if they would like to see another one. I took out the pink & blue illusion cards, which are the same size and asked them which color looks bigger to them. Now about ten of them were watching and stating, Pink, Blue, Pink, as I moved the cards from left to right, stating how can that be when I've shown you that they are the same size?

This gave me the opportunity to ask them about the Ten Commandments and as I started asking the first question using the ninth commandment, have you ever told a lie, one young man admitted it with a big grin. I focused on him when I asked the next three commandments, the 8th, 3rd and 7th, I asked base on just those four which he admitted to breaking he stated he was guilty. I asked where God would have to send him and he stated that he would be guilty in front of a Holy God. I then I asked where would God have to send him, Heaven or Hell, he stated HELL! I asked if this concerned him, and he thought for a while and then he arrogantly, said NO! I then asked if he knew what Hell was like and he replied no. I then explained to him what Jesus said it was like. Your thirst never quenched, (Arizona 126 degrees, Hell 1, 226 degrees), constant gnashing of teeth, and where worms never die, being eaten alive for eternity! His attitude changed when I now asked him if it concerned him, and he said YES! I then asked if he knew what God had done so that he wouldn't have to go to Hell, and after a long pause he said no, and the other teen sitting with him said, we've been forgiven? I then asked does that mean that all of us are going to be in Heaven, LIARS, THIEVES, FORNICATORS, and he responded with a no.

Now everyone in the restaurant was listening so I gave the example of being guilty in front of a judge and telling the judge I was sorry please forgive me so that the judge would let me go, and they all agreed that a good judge would not do that. I could see the one young man on my right looking a lot more serious than before. I then explained what God had done for us. He sent His only Begotten Son to die on the cross to pay the price for the sins that I had committed. It's like being guilty, standing in front of that judge, now if someone was willing to pay the fine, or do the time, take the punishment for what I've done, then the judge can let me go. That's what Jesus did for those of us who know that they are guilty of breaking God's Law and deserve Hell. Jesus took the horrible punishment that I deserved, the beating, mocking and being crucified as the perfect sacrifice so that if I REPENT, have remorse, regret, for what I've caused Him to have to go through, and now place my trust in Jesus Christ alone, then my sins will be forgiven, past, present , future.

I then passed out at least 20 more million dollar bills to everyone in the restaurant and thanked them for listening to me and that they needed to read the back of it because it has the most important question and answer..."Are you good enough to get into Heaven!" Why use the Law, the Bible tells us so? (1Timothy 1:8-11)

Now comes the most amazing part as the Pastor was still there with me as I thought he had left. Outside he put his arms around me and stated, "That was awesome!" I thanked him and then said, " This, you can do as well!" (Mark 16:15, Acts 1:8)

We need to be praying for these teens and others as it seems that they haven't a clue about what it means to be adopted into the Kingdom and to , "Repent and Born Again".

No comments: